Northwest Christian Credit Union is seeking a Director of Marketing
Reports to: VP of Operations
Purpose: Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the credit union’s marketing plan inclusive of advertising/promotion, business development, communications, research, training, & public relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop a strategic marketing plan.
2. Prepare, implement, and supervise the budget for the department that is consistent with the overall strategic plan and budget of the credit union.
3. Design, develop, and implement marketing programs for the credit union. Evaluate results and make revisions as necessary.
4. Analyze market trends and demographic data concerning members and potential members.
5. Research and recommend product or service enhancements to provide quality member service.
6. Work with vendors to develop, maintain, and upgrade the credit union Web site, Mobile Banking and all Social Media.
7. Write or assist in the writing and revision of all credit union communications including brochures, press releases, newsletters, annual reports, forms, and letters.
8. Supervise the credit union training function and the development of all cross selling programs.
9. Ensure regulatory compliance as it relates to marketing and advertising functions.
10. Maintain an awareness of all laws and regulations, plus developments and trends within the credit union industry that may affect marketing and advertising.
11. Develop, apply, and evaluate policies and procedures for the department.
12. Plan, organize and facilitate key events promoting the credit union in the community, to members and for staff.
13. Make presentations on financial services to groups to attract new members.
14. Represent the credit union at various church and community events and associations.
15. Assist management with various other administrative and clerical duties.
16. Perform other functions as assigned.
1. Must be able to effectively communicate with outside contacts at all professional levels including top executives, members, staff, and in front of large groups of people.
2. Must have strong communication abilities including effective speaking, writing and editing skills.
3. Must be familiar with databases and be able to effectively utilize spreadsheet and word processing software.
4. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
5. Must present a professional image.
6. Must be able to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
7. Must have strong organizational and planning skills.
8. Must be willing to travel outside the credit union on numerous occasions.
9. Must be detail oriented and able to work effectively with numerous interruptions.
10. Must be able to manually operate PC, desktop publishing equipment, calculator, and other general office equipment.
11. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds.
12. Must be bondable.
Please send your resume AND include a cover letter stating why you are interested in working for a faith-based Credit Union. Please email or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Deffries VP Operations 716 E Colorado Ave Nampa ID 83686