Connections Credit Union is seeking a full-time Title/Loan Clerk at our Emerald branch to start immediately.
This position requires the individual to multi-task between title/insurance work, processing consumer loans, assisting with mortgage loan documentation, and working past due accounts.
• Assist members with loan questions and completing the application process.
• Collect, gather, and prepare documentation for the application process.
• Generate loan documents and fund approved loans.
• Sort and scan loan documentation.
• Assist members with the loan closing process.
• Organize and manage insurance documentation for consumer loans
• DMV processing, including lien perfection and title releases.
• Process paid loans through the paperless title system or through the mail.
• Work past due accounts.
* This position may also require other duties as needed.
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment: good time management skills
• Ability to demonstrate confidentiality in regards to member information
• Must be bondable
• Knowledge/previous experience with the consumer or mortgage loans process is a plus.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Benefits: Connections Credit Union provides full-time employees with excellent medical and dental benefits, 401(k) matching, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance, and Paid Time Off.
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com. Please list the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.